The Pet Friendliest Hotel in San Antonio
We know how hard it can be to leave your pet at home while you are on vacation, and luckily when you stay at The Emily Morgan Hotel – A DoubleTree by Hilton you don’t have to. We are proud to be San Antonio’s dog-friendly hotel and are confident that your furry pal will enjoy its stay in our historic and iconic hotel as much as you will.
When you arrive at the hotel you will be handed complimentary treat and water bowls, receive a welcome letter from our general manager, and be showered with compliments and adoring belly rubs. What can we say? We just love seeing all the fuffy puppers that stay at the Emily Morgan hotel.
Take a look at our pet policy, find the perfect room for you and your pooch, and start planning your next trip to San Antonio!
The Emily Morgan Pet Policy
- Guests are required to register their pets when checking in
- $50.00 non-refundable pet fee per guest room
- Two pets permitted per room
- Maximum weight: 50 lbs
Have a question about or pet policy or special requests for your pup? Get in touch with our team of doggo enthusiasts, and we’ll be happy to help!
Dog Friendly Accommodations in San Antonio
Located across the street from the Alamo and minutes from San Antonio’s best dog parks, pet stores, and dog-friendly restaurant, the Emily Morgan Hotel offers the city’s most unique and accommodations for pet owners. During your stay, you’ll enjoy upscale, modern amenities in a beautiful historic setting, phenomenal amenities, and free WiFi for sharing all those Instagram-worthy moments of your pup enjoying the Riverwalk!
Guests and good doggos at the Emily Morgan hotel love:
- Fully Modernized Accommodations in a Historic Setting
- Free Dog Treats & Water Bowl Upon Arrival
- Welcome letter from our general manager
- Pet Sitting Services
- A Grass Pet Relief Area in Rear of Hotel
- Easy Access to the Riverwalk, Dog Parks, and Alamo
- A Free Map to Our Favorite Pet-Friendly Attractions
- Complimentary Plastic Waste Bags
- Free WiFi
Reviews & Accolades
* Disclaimer: Canines may not have actually said these things, but we have it on good authority that dogs really do love our hotel!
Dog Friendly Attractions in San Antonio
When you go on vacation, your dog deserves a vacation too, so spoil your pet with a massage at Lucy’s Doggy Daycare and Spa, or go for a leisurely jog together in McAllister Park. To ensure a hassle-free vacation, check out our list of dog-friendly resources in San Antonio below.
San Antonio's Best Dog Parks
Madison Square Dog Park
Lucy's Doggy Daycare and Spa
Corina's Pet Boutique & Grooming
San Antonio Doggy Day Cares
Camp Bow Wow
Sign up your canine to be a Day Camper at Camp Bow Wow. All day long, your camper will play indoors and outdoors with other dogs, coming home at day’s end tired and happy. Camp Bow Wow also offers grooming services for Day Campers.