Pets welcome at our San Antonio Hotel
We know how hard it can be to leave your pet at home while you are on vacation and luckily, when you stay at The Emily Morgan Hotel - A DoubleTree by Hilton you don't have to. We are proud to be a dog-friendly hotel and are confident that your furry pal will enjoy our luxurious accommodations.
- Guests are required to register their pets when checking in.
- $50 non-refundable pet fee per guest room.
When you go on vacation, your dog deserves a vacation too, so spoil your pet with a massage at Lucy's Doggy Daycare and Spa, or go for a leisurely jog together in McAllister Park. To ensure a hassle-free vacation, check out our list of dog-friendly resources in San Antonio below.
Parks and Attractions
Exercise is as important for your pet as it is for you. Take a stroll to one of San Antonio's dog parks and let your furry friend run loose.
- Madison Square Dog Park - Dog owners enjoy mingling as their pups play in the fully-fenced off-leash area at Madison Square Dog Park. The .65 acre park features a doggie drinking fountain and benches for owners to comfortably sit while keeping a watchful eye on their pup.
- McAllister Park- Sizing in at 984 acres, McAllister Park is a favorite in the area for those seeking fresh air and wide-open space. The dog park was built in 2007 and features exercise equipment, picnic space, benches, walking trails, and of course, lots of space for your pooch to run around and play.
Treat your pet to a special day at the groomers. Whether you bring your dog in for a basic wash and scrub or go the extra mile with a massage and nail trim, your pet will be wagging its tail in gratitude.
- Lucy's Doggy Daycare and Spa - Your canine companion will leave Lucy's Spa feeling stylish and fresh. Offering full-service baths including nail trim, ear clean and blow dry, plus PAWdicures, massages and more!
- Wash Shake Wag - Bring your pet in for a grooming session like none other before! Full service baths, grooming, and plenty of a la carte services like teeth brushing make Wash Shake Wag your one stop grooming shop.
- Corina's Pet Boutique & Grooming - Offering full service grooming for cats and dogs, Corina's Pet Boutique focuses on health and safety. The boutique strictly uses organic, all-natural foods and grooming products.
Doggy Day Cares
Let your pet meet some other furry friends while on vacation at one of these great San Antonio doggy day cares.
- Lucy's Doggy Daycare and Spa - Voted 'Best Pet Services' by multiple San Antonio publications, Lucy's Doggy Daycare and Spa is one of the finest accommodations for your pup. The Interactive Daycare offers supervised play in the park, dog pools, play equipment, and webcams to check-in at any time of day.
- Camp Bow Wow - Sign up your canine to be a Day Camper at Camp Bow Wow. All day long your camper will play indoor and outdoor with other dogs, coming home at day's end tired and happy. Camp Bow Wow also offers grooming services for Day Campers.
- Pampr'd Pawz - Feline and canine friends alike are welcome at Pampr'd Pawz. Featuring 24-hour Daycare pick-up & drop-off, the Daycare program is convenient for you and fun for your pet.
San Antonio is home to lots of great outdoor patios, bars, and restaurants. Bring your dog along for a meal on the town at one of these great pet friendly restaurant's.
- Los Patios - Nestled on 20-acres along Salado Creek, Los Patios is known for a fresh lunch menu and delicious Sunday brunch. The grounds also feature a number of independently owned shops and host meetings, events, and weddings year round. Bring your canine for a lovely meal on the Gazebo and a nice long stroll afterwards.
- Charlie Wants a Burger - Known for juicy burgers and a large patio right on the River Walk, Charlie Wants a Burger is a pet friendly, classic sports bar. Enjoy happy hour daily from 3pm-6pm and again from 9pm to close.
- The Cove - Taking 'pet-friendly restaurant' very seriously, The Cove features a dog run so you will have a well-rested pup while eating local, organic grub and sipping on a beer from their Texas Beer Garden.
Book a room online or call us at 210-225-5100. Be sure to mention your pet when making your reservation.