Events in San Antonio - Fall 2015
Autumn brings fun and excitement to San Antonio and we've got you covered on the most exciting events happening all over the city! From Oktoberfest celebrations to Taste of San Antonio, the city will be filled with fantastic fall festivals and events. Best of all, when you stay at the Emily Morgan Hotel - a Doubletree by Hilton you will have prime location to all of the action. Check out the video below to see what all that San Antonio has to offer!
For a full list of conventions and meetings happening in San Antonio click the link below. The Emily Morgan Hotel would be thrilled to accommodate you during your stay!
2015 San Antonio Events
Oktoberfest San Antonio
Come down and have a pint! Oktoberfest will bring joy through German music, mouthwatering bratwurst, and of course, a selection of finely crafted German beer. Prost!
- When: Friday, October 2nd – Sunday, October 3rd, 2015
- Where: Beethoven Maennerchor
- Distance from hotel: 1.2 miles
Six Flags Fiesta Texas Frightfest
Head to Six Flags for screams, screams, and even more screams! Explore San Antonio’s home theme park as it is filled with ghosts, ghouls, and all things terrifying.
- When: All of October
- Where: Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Distance from hotel: 15.7 miles
Did you miss Oktoberfest? No need to worry! Get your German cultural fix at WurstFest for ten days straight, with delicious food, rides, and German entertainment of all forms.
- When: Friday, November 6th – Sunday, November 15th 2015
- Where: Landa Park
- Distance from hotel: 30.8 miles
Diwali San Antonio Festival of Lights
Join members of San Antonio’s Indian community for the 6th annual celebration of Diwali, one of the largest and culturally significant events celebrated in India! Gaze into the sky as thousands of lanterns launch into the sunset.
- When: Saturday, November 14th, 2015
- Where: La Villita
- Distance from hotel: 0.6 miles
Ford Holiday River Parade and Lighting Ceremony
Visiting for Thanksgiving? Head downtown to see the annual parade of floats that follow the river through the city. No better way to celebrate the holiday!
- When: Friday, November 27th, 2015
- Where: Arneson River Theatre (4 Mile Route on the River Walk)
- Distance from hotel: 0.5 miles